Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

On 06/10/2014 11:08 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/
>
> Interesting project.  A couple of things.
>
> 1. Would it be possible to return turtle as well as JSON-LD?

Yes, it's possible. The choice is up to the identity provider software.

> 2. Would it be possible to add #this to the end of the @id URL?

Yes, it's possible. The choice is up to the identity provider software.

We (Digital Bazaar) doesn't plan to publish TURTLE unless large
implementers request it, so far none have. The same goes for adding
#this to the end of identity document URLs.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/