Fwd: Is payment "timeliness" addressed in our work yet?

Dave,

Take a look at "Immediate Funds Transfer: A Central Bank Perspective" from
the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
http://www.richmondfed.org/press_room/speeches/president_jeff_lacker/2011/lacker_speech_20110907.cfm
http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/economic_perspectives/2011/summers_wells.cfm

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations