Re: Web Payments IG (Steering Group) Charter - Final Call for Comments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:22:13 -0400
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
On 07/15/2014 02:58 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> I was rather thinking about a mailing-list like:
> public-webpayments-ig-comments@w3.org since
> public-webpayments-ig@w3.org is reserved for members + IEs.

Ah, ok, I understand now. If you send your email to:
public-webpaymentsigcharter@w3.org ... it'll get through, that's where
all comments from members and non-members have gone.

If you really want to use the contrib list, you can send something to:
public-webpaymentsigcharter-contrib@w3.org (but no one has used it yet).