Re: Suggested Revisions to Web Payments Charter

I've edited the "Decision Process" section of the Charter to be more
precise:
http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/WebPaymentsCommunityGroupCharterProposal#Decision_process

I've not changed the process that was there, but have reduced uncertainty
about the ways decisions would be arrived at, and how we get unstuck in
cases where we're stuck. Otherwise, these edits are self-explanatory.

Any issues with these edits?