Re: Some notes on price stabilization indexing

I do not mean XRP at all.  I mean in the choice of currency in
question.  The price of putting a USD payment from a USD account to a
(USD or other) account is well defined.  The price will vary in
relation to the supply/demand offer pairs on the paths through the
ripple network that are found that satisfy the request.  ie
https://ripple.com/wiki/JSON_Messages#ripple_path_find