Re: Distinctions between Payments CG, Payments Workshop, and web-payments.org

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:18:13 +0100
To: "public-webpayments@w3.org" <public-webpayments@w3.org>
CC: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "Austin, Daniel" <daaustin@paypal.com>, "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
apologies everyone if i used english grammar in confusing way and
sounded dry!

i wrote my reply while drinking morning tea directly after waking up and
having bit of WTF?! impresison and possibly feeling bit grumpy...
happens to everyone ;)

now after breakfast feeling more playful again and i wish we can work
out those confusions having understanding that we all have different,
backgrounds, attitudes but still can see each other as beautiful human
beings <3

☮

PS. IMO very inspirational talk: "A Play Manifesto: Steve Keil at
TEDxBG" - http://youtu.be/6SZFY47aIog