Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, January 8th 2014

On 01/08/2014 03:45 AM, Pindar Wong wrote:
> During my talk, I'd like to make public reference to agenda item 1
> and seek confirmation of date when the Paris meeting details/url can
> be made public.

Immediately. Apologies, I thought I had already sent something to this
mailing list saying that we should all start publicizing the Web
Payments workshop:

http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/

I'll send out more about how to attend (and increase the chances that
you'll be selected to present) later today.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/