Re: [goodrelations] GoodRelations and Web Payments (aka. Payswarm)

On 12/28/2013 06:36 PM, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> Elf, On the topic of GoodRelations and WebPayments, see these postings
> from October:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2013Oct/0105.html
Thanks!

Manu's reply comes a bit of help:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2013Oct/0115.html

BTW I should have used search feature of this list!
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=public-webpayments&index-type=t

I guess one may just need to specify types as:
{ "@type": ["payswarm:Asset", "schema:Product"] }
{ "@type": ["payswarm:Listing", "schema:Offer"] }

At the same time
* payswarm:Listing uses payswarm:asset to link to payswarm:Asset
* schema:Offer uses schema:itemOffered to link to schema:Product

also:
* payswarm:assetProvider and schema:seller

I would like to see some examples of using those two vocabularies
together in RDFa on single webpage. According to GoodRealations
references O'Reilly uses it, maybe they would also like to experiment
with using Web Payments...
http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/References