Re: IETF Meeting in London Next Week touches on web payments

fwiw, I'll by trying to raise awareness of our group during the APRICOT2014
closing plenary in Malaysia where I'm speaking on 'Routing Money on the
Internet'

http://2014.apricot.net/program

I may touch on the slow draining of a recently well know bitcoin exchange
based in Japan but perhaps that might better for another venue and another
time.

Several members of the Asia Pacific technical community who attend APRICOT
will be going straight to the London for the IETF.

My apologies also as I won't be able to meet in person several members of
our group at next month's seminal Paris meeting as I'm required to be at
the ICANN Singapore meeting which is at the same time.

Regards,

p.