Re: How to spend money on the dev.payswarm site

from the IRC:

<bshambaugh> The demo website at https://dev.payswarm.com/  seems to be
having some technical difficulties. Are there any suggestions on how to
"spend' the money from the de.payswarm dashboard?
 *dev.payswarm
<m4nu> bshambaugh: what sort of technical difficulties?
 bshambaugh: you can go here to test spending money:
http://recipes.payswarm.com/
<-- melvster has quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
<bshambaugh> uh, oh. I just put this on the mailing list.
 public-webpayments@w3.org
 I think I may have answered your question there.
<m4nu> bshambaugh: you misspelled recipes
<bshambaugh> yeah, I think I just noticed that too ;)
<m4nu> bshambaugh: the wiki is offline (we had to take it offline when we
moved the site, haven't got around to getting it back online - we should do
that), we need to get it back online
 bshambaugh: but I just did a purchase and everything went through just
fine.
 bshambaugh: Can you get to the correct website by using the proper URL?
<bshambaugh> m4nu: It looks like I am validating my address right now.
<m4nu> bshambaugh: Thanks for pointing out the wiki issue, we'll try to fix
that now.
<bshambaugh> m4nu: You are welcome.
 m4nu: If all went well you should a comment that says, "Fake money is
great isn't it?" on the "Chicken-And-Vegetable Soup" post.
 Thanks!
 I am posting this on the list.
<m4nu> bshambaugh: the wiki should now work - try it out... try the demo
link from dev.payswarm.com
<m4nu> the issue was that we had forgotten to install the sqlite driver on
the host
--> melvster (~melvster@89.176.108.70) has joined #payswarm
<bshambaugh> be right back ... going to shovel snow
--> psema4 (~psema4@d24-36-18-222.home1.cgocable.net) has joined #payswarm
<m4nu> hey psema4 - let us know if you have any questions / concerns about
PaySwarm. :)
 more info here: https://web-payments.org/
<bshambaugh> Okay, I am now at:
https://web-payments.org/mediawiki/index.php/WordPress_Recipes_Demo from