Re: How to spend money on the dev.payswarm site

On 02/02/2014 01:31 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> The demo website at https://dev.payswarm.com/  seems to be having
> some technical difficulties. Are there any suggestions on how to
> "spend' the money from the dev.payswarm dashboard?
>
> I have already logged into
> https://dev.payswarm.com/i/brentshambaugh/dashboard with my e-mail
> and password. I would like to log into recipies.payswarm.com

You misspelled the name of the website. You added an extra 'i' to
'recipes'. This is the correct link:

http://recipes.payswarm.com/

I just did a test purchase and everything went through just fine (the
site has had 100% uptime over the last six months).

> the https://dev.payswarm.com/ site and clicked on the "Try the Demo"
> link and got "Sorry! This site is experiencing technical
> difficulties","Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.","(Can't
> contact the database server: Cannot return last error, no db
> connection)"

Ah yes, that is a problem. The wiki was never migrated from the old
website to the new website. We'll try to get to that this week.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/