Wallet interface? Re: Zero Click Bitcoin Micropayments using HTTP 402

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 07:40:52 +0100
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
On 2014-12-22 18:23, Mitchell Callahan wrote:
> This will also help: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

Thanx Mitchell,
I liked the flowchart!

I also find it interesting/puzzling/alarming/appalling (select your own take on this...)
that none of the various W3C committees has ever bothered explaining how a wallet
becomes engaged into the web-flow although it is a completely generic issue.

Seen from my watchtower this is *the* question, the rest is [sort of] already solved although
there are multiple solutions.

Cheers
Anders