Re: Zero Click Bitcoin Micropayments using HTTP 402

This will also help:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

ᐧ

--
*Mitchell W. Callahan, Co-Founder*
Saucal <http://saucal.com> | Mojito <http://mojitosites.com>

Calgary: +1.587.887.4706 | Toronto: +1.416.970.7524 | Yellowknife:
+1.867.446.9483
*We're all about building your business online: making revenue-maximizing
WordPress websites, driving big growth in your web based sales, and
launching apps and plugins based on bold new ideas—like Bitcoin.*