Re: [ISOC] Survey invitation: how do you keep your communications confidential?

Yes.

Mind, I note the concept of data or information rights, is obviously as complex as an individuals relationships with everything they interact with...

Hopefully web-systems can offer improvements...

Sent from my iPad