Re: Dealing with the NASCAR Syndrome for Web Payments

Look up rww / data.fm - create a webid.

Download the source, make your own server.

Incorporated legal entities should have EQUAL rights (ideally, we prioritise natural legal beings over Incorporated ones, rule of law should be accessible)....

Tech standards can handle proxy / duplicate receipts, I imagine.
IMHO.  Timh

Sent from my iPad