From: Daniel <humandalayoga@gmail.com>
Date: 20 September 2013 01:28
Subject: [Ripple] Colored Coin is moving along! Check it out!
To: rippleusers@googlegroups.com

I really think this is the ideal system.. combining debt backed currency
and bitcoin's 'Hard Currency' .. It's moving along quite well and I am
excited to be able to use this system to issue my own currency backed by
bitcoins.
http://www.bitcoinx.org/

And the test wallet
http://bitcoinx.github.io/webcoinx/