Capital One exits Isis pilot

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:06:51 +0200
To: public-webpayments@w3.org
http://gigaom.com/2013/09/18/bad-news-for-isis-capital-one-pulls-out-of-mobile-payments-trial/#! <http://gigaom.com/2013/09/18/bad-news-for-isis-capital-one-pulls-out-of-mobile-payments-trial/#%21>

Personally I never understood how a "wallet" could be a business-case.

If you create a walled garden type of payment system you can of course make
money but then you must be really big, otherwise you don't reach the
critical mass required for successful adoption by the market.

Therefore I continue my project which among many things is about making
vendor-specific wallets redundant.  But first the web!!!

Anders