Re: Trusted UIs. Was: proposed navigator.mozPay() changes

Anders,

1) How is the user "proving who they are"? What are the authentication layers? PIN is not enough.
2) where is the ACL list stored?
3) where are the PKI keys stored?
4) who is the issuers of the 3rd party code signing certificate? Root certificates and even issued signing certificates can be stolen.
5) Even if I was phished once we can ensure the transaction is only authorized once and only for the specified amount.
6) how can I de-authorize any private PKI keys, established trusts, ACL lists?
7) how are man-in-the-middle attacks prevented?
8) Backup of keys and ACL if stored locally.

Proper crypto and signing layers are a must but so is authentication layers.

I would love to discuss this further.

Erik

Sent from my iPhone