Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, October 23rd 2013

Dear Manu,

I understand this to be a very important call, but as you'll be in HK for
the next 2 weeks, perhaps I may talk briefly about the following:-

WebPayment-Related Public Meetings in HK

1) Tuesday October 29, Open Data and Creative Commons
https://plus.google.com/events/cncsnn9d574bpip88d2pbp1drn8?authkey=CLHs296f_OexCw