Web payments design philosophy

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:22:17 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
There have been a number of discussions over the past several weeks
contemplating the design decisions that we'll be making for the Web
Payments specifications. Some of these decisions have never really been
written down, but do exist via the current spec text.

At the prompting of Pindar, we're going to start writing some of this
design philosophy down, if for no other reason than to provide new
participants in this list a web payments design primer.

The very first rough draft is now available here:

https://payswarm.com/specs/source/design-principles/

As with all Web Payments specs designed in this group, anyone may
contribute to the document. Direct specification edits can be submitted
by using the github editing tool:

https://github.com/web-payments/payswarm.com/blob/master/specs/source/design-principles/index.html

Keep in mind that this is just a place to start. The document is nowhere
near complete.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/