Funding kick-off for: Code for the Web - Linked Data and Web Payments

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:06:50 -0400
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
The kick-off for funding the Code for the Web project has started. This
project directly impacts this community. JSON-LD, RDFa, Web Keys, HTTP
Signatures, and PaySwarm are all things that we either use in this
community or directly work on here. Raising funds to hire a few extra
folks to write code for these technologies over the summer will help us
make progress on each of them faster than we would without the help.

So, please take the time to try and spread the word about it via
Twitter, G+, Facebook, or whatever water-coolers and break-rooms you may
frequent over the next two weeks:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/code-for-the-web-linked-data-and-web-payments/

We have 19 days to raise $22K - let's see if we can make it happen! :)

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/