Re: Preview: KickStarter for Linked Data and Web Payments

On 05/16/2013 05:49 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> I think your bulk-of-the-page 'why it's amazing' paragraphs need a
> more concise lead paragraph.
>
> And I think you have just the paragraph near the end, which I'd
> suggest moving up to the 2nd paragraph. Then put a title,
> "Details/Background" or something, before the rest.

Great suggestions, Steven! I've updated the page to reflect the layout
you suggested. I think it flows much better now, what do you think?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/manusporny/701481070?token=dc84e5a5

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/