Re: A proposal for a decentralized, peer-reviewed academic journal system for the Web

On 01/18/2013 02:54 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> I just downloaded most of the payswarm documentation. I'm ready to
> get reading :).

Brent, here are a list of links that will hopefully give you a good
introduction to Web Payments and PaySwarm in general:

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/future-money-web-payments-and-payswarm

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/crisis-money-and-its-metamorphosis

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/how-ripple-networks-are-transforming-money

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/how-crypto-currencies-transform-money

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/open-web-payment-standards-and-new-economy

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/future-money-web

Technical details on the PaySwarm protocol:

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/toward-linked-financial-data

https://www.x.com/devzone/articles/decentralized-innovation-financial-data

blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/