Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Friday, December 16th, 2011

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 00:26:23 -0500
To: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>
We have a telecon coming up on Friday. We're going to be continuing to
go through some of the technical meat of the PaySwarm spec,
specifically, registering public/private keys and perhaps getting into
how they are used to perform digital signatures and transmit encrypted
messages. If you have any updates or changes to the Agenda, please send
them to the mailing list or mention them before we start the call on Friday.

The dial-in information as well as minutes of previous meetings can be
found here:

http://payswarm.com/minutes/

==========
Friday, December 16th, 2011
Time: 1700 UTC, 9am San Francisco, 12pm Boston, 5pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
irc://freenode.net/#payswarm
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Pelle, Manny, Manu, Mike, Dave, Jeff
==========

Agenda

1. Vendor Registration
    *
http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-12-14/#asset-provider-registration
2. Message Signatures
    *
http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-12-14/#request-signature-algorithm
3. Message Encryption
    *
http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-12-14/#response-encryption-algorithm
4. Message Decryption
    *
http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-12-14/#response-decryption-algorithm
5. Response Tokens
    * http://payswarm.com/specs/ED/web-api/2011-12-14/#the-response-token

blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/