From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 10:16 AM
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Blog post about IG FTF meeting

Hi all,

Thanks to David Ezell for his blog post about last week’s FTF meeting:

 On the Shoulders of Giants: Web Payments IG Meets Face to Face at the Chicago Merchandise Mart  https://www.w3.org/blog/wpig/2017/03/30/on-the-shoulders-of-giants-web-payments-ig-meets-face-to-face-at-the-chicago-merchandise-mart/

Ian
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/