Re: Web-based Digital Wallets and Loyalty

On 3/15/2017 1:32 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's the presentation slide deck for part of the Digital Offers
> discussion for those of you that want to prepare for the meeting (or for
> those of you that will miss the meeting):

I like the conceptual model and the thinking in this presentation. Thank
you.

Less clear is what to do about it!

I assume that the main missing capability is what you describe on Slide
12.  But what is the status of this thinking?

  * Are you proposing to create a use case document; e.g. in a CG?
  * Are there first draft specs of these capabilities that are incubated
    somewhere?
  * Are there implementations that are being incubated?  Open Source?
  * Are you saying this work is mature enough for a Working Group?
  * Is there a community of people who are interested in addressing
    Slide 12 at W3C?

Thanks.