Re: FW: Call for Consensus to Request Member Review of Commerce IG Charter - Please Respond by 19 June

RE: Harmonization with other standards (e.g., ISO 20022)

I suggest:

Harmonization with other standards (e.g., ISO 19845, ISO 20022, UNICITRAL
WG IV)

Joseph Potvin
Executive Director, Xalgorithms Foundation
Mobile: 819-593-5983
jpotvin@xalgorithms.org
https://www.xalgorithms.org