Introduction - New collaborator to the Web Payments IG

From: <france.vernet-leduc@cantonconsulting.info>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:19:04 +0000
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org

Dear all,

My name is France Vernet Leduc, and I am very glad to join from now on the Web Payments Interest Group on behalf of Canton Consulting, especially participating in the regulatory task force.

To briefly introduce myself, I have a legal background, both in french and common law, and previous work experiences with law firms and banks. I hope this will bring a valuable input to our work.

I am genuinely delighted to start collaborating with you on this project, and I am looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,

France Vernet Leduc