Reminder - Please register for TPAC 2017 - Placeholder meeting page for IG now in place

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:55:36 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments IG,

Today I created a placeholder page for the 9-10 Nov 2017 meeting of the Web Payments IG
(which we hope will be the Web Commerce IG by then):
 https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Nov2017

The Chairs and I have begun to discuss the agenda; stay tuned for more discussion about that
in a few weeks.

Please register for TPAC before 6 October:
 https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2017/

And book your hotel room as soon as possible due to other conferences taking place around
the same time in the Bay Area. Hotel information:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/#venue

Thank you,

Ian
--