No meeting Monday - 2017-01-30

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:53:04 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hello Web Payments IG members:

As of now, we have no topics ready to discuss that require a teleconference, so the meeting previously scheduled for this coming Monday is cancelled.

Synopsis of IG progress, even without full-group telcons:
1) Digital Offers CG - Linda Toth is chairing this group which meets again Monday, January 30.
           https://www.w3.org/community/digitaloffers/
     This group has not met since our last telcon, but will meet Monday at 12:00PM ET.  We expect some feedback on the form of
     use cases that illuminate the problem statements.

2) Regulatory Landscape TF - Jean-Yves is championing this work, with a meeting scheduled for Monday, 23 January at 9:00AM.
            https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2017Jan/0054.html
     We had a teleconference this past Monday, 23 January.
            https://www.w3.org/2017/01/23-wpay-reg-minutes.html
     The group is making progress defining goals and gathering information to help
      fulfill those goals.

3) Vision 2017 TF - Ian is championing this effort, with the first scheduled meeting Thursday, 26 January at 9:00AM.
            https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2017Jan/0028.html
     We had our first meeting today (26 Jan) and began progress in discussing potential activities:
            https://www.w3.org/2017/01/26-wpay-minutes.html

We also have a planned face to face meeting in Chicago on March 22, 2017.  Separate email on that topic is still pending.

Best regards,
David