Re: WPIG inventory of main regulations

Thanks Lauren for your contribution: this is most interesting.
Will you be able to join our next meeting, on Monday the 23rd (9 am Eastern
/ 2pm GMT)?
W will be very happy if you could join the TF: the UK is driving a major
shift in payment and in regulation... and we can't anymore think about it
as being part of the EU (I'm afraid): please, don't miss us!
Best regards
Jean-Yves

PS as suggested by Ian, it wil be useful to be able to create some kind of
a repository (through the wiki we are building up) to be able to find this
kind of references

Jean-Yves ROSSI
+336  51 24 77 94
jean-yves.rossi@cantonconsulting.fr
[image: logo_CANTON-Consulting] CANTON <http://goog_1803985827/> -
Consulting <http://cantonconsulting.eu/>
*Découvrez NDP, le meilleur outil de veille
<http://cantonconsulting.eu/edition/abonnement/abonnement-decouverte-formule-d-essai-incluant-4-numeros>
sur
les ruptures du monde du paiement !*