Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2017-02-27 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:34:51 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Agenda for the call:

1 Confirm agenda.  Please send agenda change requests in advance.

    Appoint scribe.

2 Discussion of the Agenda for the Face to Face meeting March 22 in Chicago

    (If you have not done so already, please register for the meeting.

    https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/wpig-201703/)

    We have a proposed initial agenda to discuss.

    https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Mar2017

    On the agenda, the topics from 10:30 - 12:30 are covered in varying degrees of completeness in the wiki for Vision 2017:

    https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017

    We will review the topics and time allotted for each, attempting to finalize the agenda as much as possible.

Telcon Information

IRC Channel:

#wpay

http://irc.w3.org