[Minutes] Vision Task force 24 Feb

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:48:59 -0600
Cc: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>, Kenneth Mealey <Kenneth.Mealey@aexp.com>, David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Jeffrey Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>, Maria Auday <maria@w3.org>
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Minutes from today’s Vision Task Force [1] meeting:
  https://www.w3.org/2017/02/24-wpay-minutes

We resolved to bring forth proposals related to these topics to the IG FTF meeting:

• Automotive (Ted Guild)
• Security (Ken Mealey)
• Digital Receipts (David Ezell)
• Digital Offers (Manu Sporny). This will be integrated into the existing session on digital offers.

I will reach out to each person to discuss the IG discussion between now and our next call:

3 March 2017, 9-10am ET. WebEx:
 http://www.w3.org/2017/03/vision-201703.ics

I’d like to review presenters’ plans at the 3 March meeting.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017
--