Web Payments IG: No meeting Monday - 2017-02-20

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 04:06:07 +0000
To: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments IG:

Sorry for the late notice.

Given no topics for discussion (separate from the on-going task force work), we will not have a meeting on 20 February.
Our next meeting will be 27 February.

Best regards,
David

Synopsis of IG progress, even without full-group telcons:

1) Digital Offers CG - Linda Toth is chairing this group which meets again Monday, 27 February.

           https://www.w3.org/community/digitaloffers/

2) Regulatory Landscape TF - Jean-Yves is championing this work:

            https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2017Jan/0054.html

     We had a teleconference 16 February:

            https://www.w3.org/2017/02/16-wpay-reg-minutes.html

    The group is making progress defining goals and gathering information to help fulfill those goals.

3) Vision 2017 TF - Ian is championing this effort:

            https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2017Jan/0028.html

     We had our most recent telcon 17 February:

            https://www.w3.org/2017/02/17-wpay-minutes.html

We also have a planned face to face meeting in Chicago on March 22, 2017.  Please register if you haven't already:
     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/wpig-201703/