[Reg] Early draft of payment request api flow analysis

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:14:17 -0600
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, William Vanobberghen <William-Vanobberghen@cartes-bancaires.com>
To: Jean-Yves Rossi <jean-yves.rossi@cantonconsulting.fr>
Hi Jean-Yves,

I have started to write up some notes about the W3C payments specifications with a goal of providing high-level
information useful to regulators:
  https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/RegulatoryLandscape/FlowAnalysis

The impetus for writing this up was a conversation I had with William at the end of January. I don’t think it is complete,
but it could help discussion.

Our next meeting is tomorrow, 16 Feb at 9am. Is there room on the agenda to review this?

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/