W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webpayments-ig@w3.org > February 2017

Action Items and Follow up on Volunteer Tasks

From: Stone, Matt <matt.stone@pearson.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:30:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+w1=RT1tHEf=iP15waXWeop=2m9y+jQ3VsSt2kfrvUv3Ga8gA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, "=Drummond Reed" <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>, Bob Burke <bburke@kou.pn>, Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>

As chairs, we are starting to wrap our arms around tracking the various
action items we identify in our weekly calls and the volunteers who have
raised their hands to contribute.  To that end, we scanned the minutes from
the last three weeks and started a running task list for the group, found
here: https://goo.gl/V4XTBT

these are the running items currently.  We'll plan to do a quick round of
updates during our weekly call.  We're not looking for a long status
narrative, but be ready to identify to identify if you're still active on
the task and if there are blockers that the group needs to address.  If so,
we'll add an agenda item to cover it.

Start Date Action Volunteer Note
1/17/2017 Respond to privacy issues in data model Adriaan Gropper, Nate
Otto, Nathan George
1/24/2017 Create a new section in the data model for revocation Manu
1/24/2017 Prvacy analysis for agropper use case Manu/Adrian Gropper data
model issue 12: https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues/12
1/31/2017 Chairs to verify with Staff contacts that meeting is okay and
they can attend Chair
1/31/2017 Joe Andrieu will update issues in github use cases repo. Joe

Thanks to all!

Matt Stone
Received on Monday, 6 February 2017 17:30:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:08:57 UTC