Re: Welcome to the Web Payments IG / W3C Web Payments Event in Berlin

Dear David,
Dear Web Payments IG,

I recently joined the W3C Web Payments Interest Group and I would like to say hi to everybody!

My name is Christopher, I'm coming from a web developer and engineering background and I'm supporting the W3C Office Germany/ Austria as a student assistant.

Currently, the W3C Office Germany/Austria is preparing a half-day long Web Payments event taking place late October/early November in Berlin.

The main objective of the event is to raise awareness on the technical and business improvements that (e-commerce/mobile-payment/fintech) companies can achieve when implementing the W3C Web Payments APIs.

If there happen to be someone in the Interest Group, who's currently integrating/evaluating to integrate or even using the W3C Web Payments APIs in a production environment, please let me know about it as we want to center the event around business cases, implementation & challenges on web payments. Thus your input would be highly valueable to us!

Best Regards,
Christopher

--
Christopher Krempel
W3C Office Germany/Austria

DFKI GmbH <http://www.dfki.de/>, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-30-23895-1824 Fax: -1810
christopher.krempel <mailto:christopher.krempel@dfki.de>@dfki.de <mailto:christopher.krempel@dfki.de>
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313