Re: post competition and banking in a post psd2 world

This paper understates the impacts.
The future is : banks going out of the payment market, voluntarily or
not, and many types of new actors coming on the scene.
That is why, in our work, we must keep an eye on how the API
reconfigures the roles of all the actors.
Fred