Re: (draft) Verifiable Claims Task Force Final Report and Presentation

On 02/14/2016 08:12 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Given the timing of its availability and of the the call tomorrow
> (plus the fact that some people may not be able to attend due to the
>  US holiday), I would like to request that there be no group
> decisions tomorrow, only an introduction to the report.

Agreed (to no group decisions).

The conversation tomorrow was going to focus more on "is this what the
group was expecting to see, and does it paint a compelling picture for
the Web Payments IG's involvement?"

If the answer to either of those questions is "No", then I expect the
discussion to try and discover what needs to be changed in the report,
presentation, or use cases.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/