(draft) Verifiable Claims Task Force Final Report and Presentation

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:29:04 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
CC: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi folks,

A rough draft of the Verifiable Claims Task Force (VCTF) Final Report
and Presentation to the Web Payments Interest Group (WPIG) can be found
below.

David/Erik - I'd like to review if this is going to be acceptable
to the WPIG on our telecon tomorrow.

WPIG face-to-face participants are encouraged to review the report
before the face-to-face meeting and can do so now (as I doubt there will
be major changes between now and the meeting the week after next).

The documents are here:

VCTF: Final Report (draft)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dYup3KC2nak3LVTzyapr996TKxDj1w5Eyp4g13rQQBA/edit#

VCTF: Presentation of Research Findings (draft)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K6VHQ38XCoGfadNmE1OVCkS7hq32XiBfq-iMCVN8o68/edit

The presentation can be found on the WPIG face-to-face Agenda here:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Feb2016#Agenda

and more detail on the session can be found here:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Feb2016#Verifiable_Claims_Task_Force_Update

All, we're looking for broad feedback on all the links above, so if you
have thoughts, please let us know what they are. I have also attached
PDF versions of the report and presentation to those that can't access
Google Docs from their work machines.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/