Mobile Stakeholders Meeting: Tuesday, 6 Oct at 10am ET

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:08:31 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, joerg.heuer@telekom.de, Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>, "SULLIVAN, BRYAN L" <bs3131@att.com>, Castillo Laurent <Laurent.Castillo@gemalto.com>, Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>, jeanmichel.rouger@orange.com
Hello all,

I would like to organize the next call to hear perspectives from mobile operators:

   10am ET on 6 October (WebEx info attached).

Natasha Rooney has organized one call and updated the wiki based on discussion of
GSMA perspectives.
 https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/StakeholderPriorities#Mobile_Operators

I would like to be sure that others in the group have an opportunity to share thoughts
as part of building up to a discussion at the face-to-face meeting.

Although any IG participant may attend this call, I am keenly interested in the following
people (who have direct mobile interests or whom I am addressing for other reasons):

 * Jörg Heuer
 * Natasha Rooney
 * Bryan Sullivan
 * Laurent Castillo
 * Lars Erik Bolstad
 * Jean-Michel Rouger

Please let me know whether you can attend the call. The goal will be to hear from you
about mobile needs around payments, and to help us formulate the discussion within
the full Interest Group that will take place during TPAC.

Thank you,

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447