Re: [Agenda] 1 October 2015 Payments call

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:28:29 -0500
Cc: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> On 09/29/2015 06:33 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> Comments by email welcome. Let me know if there are other topics
>> you’d like to discuss.
>
> I'd like to understand what the Web Payments WG agenda is going to look
> like and possibly start fleshing that out.

Sure! I’ve been taking notes here:
 https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Oct2015#Notes

> I know a good bit of it is
> going to be knowledge transfer, but we should probably only spend (at
> most) a day on it.

I would say at most 2 hours. (It may require multiple discussions, but I think that more
than that may not be any more fruitful at the first discussion).

I’ve not yet started a “detailed” view of the agenda; let’s discuss the notes first then
take a stab at more detail.

Ian

> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
> https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447