[Agenda] 17 September Payments work meeting (capabilities, charter comments)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:02:21 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear IG,

Here is the agenda of our Thursday call at 10am ET this week (see call details [1] and teleconf logistics [2]):

 * “Capabilities" next steps. We have a draft [3]. There have been some recent updates (thanks Manu!) but
    we are having a difficult time making progress due to schedules. I’d like to revisit our plan and ensure it
    is realistic.

 * The W3C Membership review of the draft WG charter ends tonight Boston time. I would like to review
    some of the comments with you and seek your input on proposals for next steps. Then, I propose that
    we discuss these proposals with the full Interest Group at the 21 September call.

Let me know if you have additional agenda items. Thank you,

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/22-ig-webex/ig-use-cases.ics
[2] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page#Teleconference_Logistics
[3] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webpayments/raw-file/default/latest/capabilities/index.html

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447