Ready for next steps on outreach to banks (part of TPAC preparation)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:56:48 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, j.j.spaanderman@dnb.nl, Mark Tiggas <mark.tiggas@wellsfargo.com>, Patrick Adler <patrick.adler@chi.frb.org>, "Swendseid, Claudia" <claudia.swendseid@mpls.frb.org>, Evert Fekkes <E.R.Fekkes@rn.rabobank.nl>, Leandro Bernal Minniti <Leandro.minniti@cip-bancos.org.br>
Dear Web Payments Interest Group,

We have held three teleconferences on bank priorities (see [1]) and now have
a template and a set of 26 organizations and people to reach out to with 10 questions:
  https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/StakeholderPriorities/BankOutreach

Our goal is to send them questions and, in some cases organize phone calls to
discuss the questions, and have feedback by 28 September, which we will put
in the wiki.

If you are a Web Payments Interest Group participant and wish to reach out
to a bank with these questions, please refer to the wiki FIRST to see whether
someone else is planning to do so. If you plan to do so, please add your
name to the wiki (and I encourage people to sign up!).

NOTE TO: JurgenS, MarkT, Claudia and Pat, EvertF, and LeandroM:

We invite you to answer the questions directly in the wiki for your organizations,
or you can contact me separately to discuss.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/StakeholderPriorities#Banks

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447