Seeking overview of stakeholder presentations by 12 October

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:42:53 -0500
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
To: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>, Arie Y LEVY COHEN <arielevycohen@gmail.com>, Joerg.Heuer@telekom.de, Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>, Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>, katie GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>, Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
David and Joerg (for Merchant/Ecommerce),
Arie (for Banks)
Natasha (for Mobile)
Kepeng (for PSPs),
Katie and Charles (for Accessibility),

To help with planning and (where possible) to harmonize presentations across stakeholder groups and learn
from each other, I would like to request an overview of your TPAC presentations by 12 October. This will give
us an opportunity to make comments, see overlaps, etc. with enough time to make changes if necessary.
It would be great to have meeting materials available to the Interest Group one week before the meeting
(thus, 19 October).

I propose that you send them to this list, although if you prefer to send them to me privately, you may also
do that.

If you do not think you can have a draft of the presentation (or at least the flow of the presentation) by
12 October, please contact me.

Thank you,

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447