RE: SCAI Proposal

Hi Cyril:
Thanks very much for all this work.
I missed SCAI in the original list, so if you don't object I'm going to add an action for you[1].

For each of our topics, we asked for:
* Goals
* Problem Statement
* Deliverables
* Success Criteria
* Task Force Operation
* Dependencies
* Milestones/Timelines

These are listed on the main wiki proposals page so you can copy/paste.  We are hoping to help allocate IG resources to the problem, and I think we need a bit more "meta information" about SCAI.

Obviously, you've already produced a very large and good "Deliverable" on the page in terms of use case descriptions, etc.

For goals and problem, we are hoping to focus on plans for moving the work forward.  For instance, do you believe we need a task force, to work on a charter, to work on adding these use cases to the use cases we already have (that would require some adjustment if that's what you are looking for), etc.

For the call Monday, we will probably not have time for an in-depth discussion of the technology proposed, but we can certainly schedule that soon.

Please let me know if I can help you.

Best regards,
David

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Nov/0009.html