RE: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2015-11-16 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

Hi All:

I have heard from Ian[1], and discussed the matter briefly with Manu and with Erik.

We will discuss the proposal[2] on November 23, and we hereby officially cancel the call (having heard no other agenda suggestions).

However, we will leave the time open November 16 at 10AM ET for those interested in discussing known alternatives to the proposal as written, specifically creation of additional CGs, etc. If you have interest feel free to join.

Otherwise, we will take up the proposal as it is in the Wiki on November 23.

Best regards,
David

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Nov/0045.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015/Credentials

From: David Ezell [mailto:David_E3@VERIFONE.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 3:16 PM
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
Subject: Web Payments IG Telcon Agenda - 2015-11-16 @ 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US) for 60 minutes

Please, when you join #wpay on IRC type "Present+ <your name here>" to help the scribe keep the roll.

==========

Agenda for the call:

1 Confirm agenda.  Please send agenda change requests in advance.

   Per the scribe list,

       https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page#scribes

   our scribe today will be one of the following, in order of precedence:

   * David Jackson

   * Nick Shearer

   * Claudia Swendseid

2 Request for Proposals - Credentials Task Force Proposal  Initial Review

   Manu has requested time to review the Credentials submission:

   https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/ProposalsQ42015#Credentials_Task_Force

   This request is in light of his subsequent discussion with the Credentials CG:

   http://opencreds.org/minutes/2015-11-10/

   Before committing to this proposal (Action due 2015-11-26) Manu has requested that the IG should attempt to agree on the right tack for approaching the work.

------

Telcon Information

===============

IRC Channel: