From: Adrian Hope-Bailie [mailto:adrian@hopebailie.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015 15:38
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: Value Web Manifesto - Keeping up the momentum

Hi all,
The group has favored a more focused vision statement (https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force/Vision) than the manifesto which I circulated and which has had valuable feedback and contributions from the group.
I don't want to lose momentum behind the message in the manifesto but recognise it is a very low priority for the IG at this stage.
I would like to do the following:

 1.  Incorporate the feedback and contributions of anyone that is still interested in providing such
 2.  Circulate the manifesto amongst payments industry stakeholders to get support for the principles therein and signatories of the document itself.
 3.  Publish the manifesto online along with the list of signatories and open it up for other companies or individuals to add their signatures.

In doing this I want to acknowledge those that have contributed to the document but not include any names that do not wish to be included.

If any of the following people wish to be excluded please let me know:

 *   Manu Sporny
 *   Dave Longley
 *   Pat Adler
 *   Ian Jacobs
 *   Katie Haritos-Shea

Also, if there are any contributors I have missed that wish to be acknowledged please let me know.

I will circulate the final document to all contributors before it is published.

Adrian