Re: Value Web Manifesto - Keeping up the momentum

> On May 27, 2015, at 8:37 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The group has favored a more focused vision statement (https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force/Vision) than the manifesto which I circulated and which has had valuable feedback and contributions from the group.
>
> I don't want to lose momentum behind the message in the manifesto but recognise it is a very low priority for the IG at this stage.
>
> I would like to do the following:
>  • Incorporate the feedback and contributions of anyone that is still interested in providing such
>  • Circulate the manifesto amongst payments industry stakeholders to get support for the principles therein and signatories of the document itself.
>  • Publish the manifesto online along with the list of signatories and open it up for other companies or individuals to add their signatures.
> In doing this I want to acknowledge those that have contributed to the document but not include any names that do not wish to be included.
>
> If any of the following people wish to be excluded please let me know:
>
>  • Manu Sporny
>  • Dave Longley
>  • Pat Adler
>  • Ian Jacobs
>  • Katie Haritos-Shea
> Also, if there are any contributors I have missed that wish to be acknowledged please let me know.
>
> I will circulate the final document to all contributors before it is published.

Hi Adrian,

While I appreciate the value of something like this to engage with a broad community, I’d prefer to be
left off at this stage. I hope to be able to return to this in a few months (after the group has navigated its
current priorities).

I also want to thank you for helping to move these ideas into the vision statement!

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447