Re: flow control of payment agents or browsers

From: Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 23:25:44 +0900
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webpayments-ig@w3.org" <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hi.
thanks.

I mean, if there are 4 or more entities, the order of entities that the
payment agent will contact is important.

for example,

Entity-A : a store
Entity-B : a PSP who is handling Card payment
Entity-C : a PSP who is handling Cash payment
Entity-D : an wallet app which has a local value (Points or others)

when a store(Entity-A) issue invoice to user via payment agent,
to which entity payment agent contact first?

this case can be compared to real world's
when a restaurant issue invoice to customer,
customer is able to pay 50% with card and 40% with cash, 10% with point.

payment agent will be operated as central router for each entities.
then the flow control is important I think (controlling orders, timeouts
..., who control)

best regards
mountie.

--